Monday, December 8, 2008

Zeptember 2008 Playlist

I actually really don't like much Led Zeppelin, but Zeptember it is. Again, old playlists being posted now to make up for lost time.

  • Revelry - Kings of Leon
  • Plastic Pre-Flight Seats - Windmill
  • Liz the Hot Receptionist - Jesus H Christ
  • World Wide Suicide - Pearl Jam
  • Who Are Yu - Dr. Dog
  • Boarding Lounges - Windmill
  • 100 Years - Dr. Dog
  • Writer's Minor Holiday - Calexico
  • Victor Jara's Hands - Calexico
  • Calling and Not Calling My Ex - Okkervil River
  • Singer Songwriter - Okkervil River
  • Forget It All - Dogs
  • Hit the Wall - Brendan Canning
  • Soldier On - Dogs
  • Crawl - Kings of Leon
  • I Shall Be Released - Wilco/Fleet Foxes
  • Uncovering the Old - Dr. Dog
  • Drop Me Off - Dr. Dog
  • Rock 'N' Roll Singer - Mark Kozelek
  • I'm With Her - Rhett Miller
  • I Want You - Kings of Leon
  • I'll Be Your Bird - M. Ward
  • Stepping Out Queen - Van Morrison
  • Big John Shaft - Belle & Sebastian
  • Get-Well-Cards - Conor Oberst
  • Souled Out - Conor Oberst
  • Newsflash - Windmill
  • I Will Dare - The Replacements
  • Fluorescent Lights - Windmill
  • From the Ritz to the Rubble - Arctic Monkeys
  • Hang On - Dr. Dog
  • Story of My Life - Social Distortion
  • My Friend - Dr. Dog
  • This Here Giraffe - Flaming Lips
  • Lost Coastlines - Okkervil River

No comments: